Donor Recognition & Donation Information
This past July, we were very pleased to accept a generous donation from Herb and Caroline Bloom. In addition to a large number of Victorian and Edwardian books (which look great on our Library shelves!), they donated a late Victorian, solid mahogany cheffrobe.
This cheffrobe features beautiful veneered doors that open to reveal a series of drawers for clothing and a mirror for dressing in. It is not an item of furniture that we see every day, and will prove to be a conversation piece for our visitors. It now has a permanent place of honour in the Guest Suite.
Donations from Casa Loma
Every month we receive many requests for donated admission passes from hard working groups and charities. Unfortunately the volume is such that we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The following is an outline of our charitable giving policy:
- Must be a registered not-for-profit charity
- Must be located in, or benefit residents of Toronto
- Requests must minimum of six weeks in advance of event
- Only successful requests will be contacted
Casa Loma will not provide donations to:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
Organizations may only receive one donation per year.
- Donations are limited to ten family passes per month and will be filled in order of requests received that meet our criteria
Click here to email a donation request.