2003 Profile Sheet -
Torontos Majestic Castle
1 Austin Terrace Toronto ON M5R 1X8
Telephone (416) 923-1171
Facsimile (416) 923-5734
Sandra Hutcheson, Group Sales Coordinator (ext 211)
Lou Seiler, Director of Marketing (ext 212)
Description of Services:
Self Guided Audio Tour in English (Also available in French, German, Korean, Mandarin, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)
- Group Rates for 10 or more
- F.I.T.s - Vouchers
- Guided Garden Tours (Estate Gardens open May through October)
- Guided Tours (January through October)
- Written Teacher's Guide for Elementary Age Groups
- Group Meal Packages in DRUXY"S Famous Deli
- Castle Keep Gift Shop on site
- Special Events at Christmas, March Break,
Hours of Operation:
Casa Loma is open daily, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Groups will be admitted until 3:45 p.m.
Groups arriving at this time may encounter function setups on the Main Floor.
Closures are as follows:
- Sugar Plum Fair November 11 - 15, 2003 (special event)
- December 24 (Christmas Eve) at 1:00 p.m.
- December 25 (Christmas Day)
- January 1 (New Years Day)
2003 Group Rates
- Adult (18-59 years) $8.75
- Senior (60 + years)$6.00
- Youth (14-17 years)$6.00
- Child (up to 13 years)$5.50
- Valid to September 30th, 2004
- Reservations- Required a minimum of 3 business days in advance. For special events, reserving early is recommended.
- Payment- Cash, Company Cheque or Credit Card (Amex, Mastercard, Visa) upon arrival.
- Comp Policy- One escort and driver per coach.
- Schools: Chaperone 1 Comp.per 8 for Grades JK-6, 1 Comp. per 10 for Grades 7 - 9, 1 Comp. per 15 for Grades 10 - OAC. (child and youth groups only)
- Complimentary coach parking by reservation. for prearranged groups.
Marketing Aids Available:
Videos, Slides, 8"x10" Prints, Co-op Advertising, Familiarization Tour opportunities
Click Here to download High-Resoution photos.