2010 Profile Sheet -
Torontos Majestic Castle
Tamara Russell, Group Sales Manager (ext 211)
Michelle Bryan, Group Bookings Coordinator (ext 200)
Lou Seiler, Director of Marketing (ext 212)
Description of Services:
Pellatt Newsreel:The Man Who Built Casa Loma
Narrated by Colin Mochrie (This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Whose Line is it Anyway), this Gemini Award nominated 22-minute docudrama is styled as a 1939 newsreel tracing the arc of Sir Henry Pellatt's life. From his roots as an enterprising stockbroker to his ascent to the heights of the Canadian establishment, Pellatt Newsreel is a story of unbridled optimism and entrepreneurial high stakes. The film is produced by Lush Art & Entertainment.
Self-Guided Multimedia Tour
Available in English, French, German, Korean, Mandarin, Italian, Japanese and Spanish. Also available in American Sign Language.
- Group Rates for 10 or more
- F.I.T.s - Vouchers
- Guided Garden Tours (Estate Gardens open May through October)
- Guided Tours (January through October)
- Written Teacher's Guide for Elementary Age Groups
- Group Meal Packages in Sir Henry's Cafe
- Castle Keep Gift Shop on site
- Special Events at Christmas, March Break and Halloween.
Hours of Operation:
Casa Loma is open daily, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Groups will be admitted until 3:45 p.m.
Groups arriving at this time may encounter function setups on the Main Floor.
Closures are as follows:
- December 24 (Christmas Eve) at 1:00 p.m.
- December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Casa Loma offers discounted Group Rates to groups of 10 or more.
- Reservations Requested.
- Payment- Cash, Company Cheque or Credit Card (Amex, Mastercard, Visa) upon arrival.
- Comp Policy- One per 20.
- Schools: Chaperone 1 Comp.per 4 for Grades JK-3, 1 Comp.per 6 for Grades 4 to 6, 1 Comp. per 8 for Grades 7 - 8, 1 Comp. per 12 for Grades 9-OAC. (child and youth groups only)
- Complimentary coach parking by reservation for prearranged groups.
Marketing Aids Available:
Videos, Slides, 8"x10" Prints, Co-op Advertising, Familiarization Tour opportunities
1 Austin Terrace Toronto ON M5R 1X8
Click Here to download High-Resolution photos.
Telephone (416) 923-1171
Facsimile (416) 923-5734