- Sir Henry's Suite: The walls are mahogany and walnut. A secret storage area beside the fireplace was used to store confidential documents.
- Sir Henry's Bathroom: The shower was structured to completely surround the body with spray, by using 6 taps that controlled 3 levels of pipes. All the walls are outfitted with white carrara marble.
- Lady Pellatt's Suite: The walls are painted in Lady Pellatt's favourite colour: Wedgwood blue.
- Girl Guides Exhibit: Placed in the castle as a tribute to the support Lady Pellatt provided to the Guides when the organization was in its infancy.
- Lady Pellatt's Bathroom: Smaller than Sir Henry's, it had a bidet, a rare feature in Canadian homes at the time.
- Guest Suite: One of several such elegant rooms.
- Windsor Room: Sir Henry hoped to have the Royal Family as guests in this room.
- Round Room: Designed to fit the space below the tower, this Adams-style room has custom shaped doors to fit the curved walls.