Visit Canada's Majestic Castle, Casa Loma and step back in time to a period of European elegance and splendour. The former home of Canadian financier Sir Henry Pellatt, Canada's foremost castle is complete with decorated suites, secret passages, an 800-foot tunnel, towers, stables, and beautiful 5-acre estate gardens (open May through October). A self-guided audio tour in 8 languages (English, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Korean) is included with admission.*
* Not available during some special events
Hours of operation
- Casa Loma is open daily 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Last admission : 4:00 p.m.)
- Casa Loma closes at 1:00 p.m. - Christmas Eve - December 24
- Closed Christmas Day - December 25 and New Year's Day - January 1
- Regular admission rates do not apply during The National Ballet School's annual Sugar Plum Fair in mid November.
Casa Loma is owned by the City of Toronto and operated by The Kiwanis Club of Casa Loma since 1937. The Club uses its share of the proceeds for a wide variety of charitable projects.