Thank you for visiting the official Casa Loma site. For further information, kindly complete this form.
Donations from Casa Loma
Every month we receive many requests for donated admission passes from hard working groups and charities. Unfortunately the volume is such that we are
unable to fulfill all requests.
The following is an outline of our charitable giving policy:
- Must be a registered not-for-profit charity
- Must be located in, or benefit residents of Toronto
- Requests must minimum of six weeks in advance of event
- Only successful requests will be contacted
Casa Loma will not provide donations to:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
Organizations may only receive one donation per year.
- Donations to be limited to 25 family passes per month and will be filled in order of requests received that meet our criteria
Our mailing address:
1 Austin Terrace
For all eTicketing questions or problems:
For all questions about Casa Loma, our email address is:
For questions about job opportunites at Casa Loma, our email address is:
Reach us by telephone or fax:
Director of Operations
Gift Shop Manager
Director of Marketing
City Council's Vision for Casa Loma
- Casa Loma's programming, curatorial focus and interpretation fully reflect its Edwardian heritage, tell the story of Toronto in that era, and reflect the imagination, energy and innovation present in Toronto in the early 20th century.
- Complementary programming, heritage walks, signage and marketing create a heritage precinct that links the Casa Loma estate to Spadina Museum and the City Archives, two important City assets in the neighbourhood.
- A refreshed visitor experience and stimulating heritage tours attract a greater number of Torontonians to the Casa Loma estate.
Casa Loma Mission Statement
To operate a financially self-sufficient heritage attraction and hospitality venue that tells the story of early 20th century Toronto to city residents and visitors alike in a leading edge, educational and entertaining fashion.