Make Your Next Event a Regal Affair
Rich in Elegance and History
Casa Loma, Toronto’s majestic castle estate, is the enduring legacy
of Sir Henry Pellatt, a prominent Canadian financier, industrialist
and military officer of the early twentieth century. He built Casa
Loma between 1911 and 1914 capturing the most pleasing architectural
elements of the Norman, Gothic and Romanesque styles. The finest
of furnishings, fabrics and artwork were purchased throughout North
America and Europe to complete his home: a castle that fulfilled
all of his childhood dreams. Sir Henry and his wife Lady Mary were
renowned for their lavish entertaining while living at Casa Loma.
This grand tradition continues when you choose Casa Loma for your
next special event.
“Beyond our expectations in every respect. Many thanks for a job well done…”
Dennis Nault, Rogers, Bereskin & Parr.
THE CASA LOMA DIFFERENCE
Take advantage of these special services when you book your event at Casa Loma.
- Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are pleased to consult with you on any additional services you may require.
- Casa Loma hosts one event per evening ensuring exclusivity for you and your guests.
- Free parking for over 200 cars with coach parking also available.
- The ability to furnish your own liquor, wine and beer results in overall cost savings.
- A selection of customized Casa Loma gift and souvenir items are available to complement your event.