Donor Recognition & Donation Information
We would like to recognize two notable donations made to Casa Loma during the month of November.
Heather and Kevin Faulkner made a generous donation of a Heintzman upright piano, circa 1910 that now sits in our Smoking/Billiard Room on the main floor.
Audrey and Alex Davidson donated two beautiful Victorian chairs. The dark wood chairs with cream-coloured upholstery are intricately carved and can be seen on display in Lady Mary Pellatt’s Suite.
Donations from Casa Loma
Every month we receive many requests for donated admission passes from hard working groups and charities. Unfortunately the volume is such that we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The following is an outline of our charitable giving policy:
- Must be a registered not-for-profit charity
- Must be located in, or benefit residents of Toronto
- Requests must minimum of six weeks in advance of event
- Only successful requests will be contacted
Casa Loma will not provide donations to:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
Organizations may only receive one donation per year.
- Donations are limited to ten family passes per month and will be filled in order of requests received that meet our criteria
to email a donation request.