Casa Loma was built between the years 1911 and 1914 and it took 300 men and approximately $3.5 million to complete. 
Join UsBecome A MemberDonor  Recognition

This past July, we were very pleased to accept a generous donation from Herb and Caroline Bloom. In addition to a large number of Victorian and Edwardian books (which look great on our Library shelves!), they donated a late Victorian, solid mahogany cheffrobe.

This cheffrobe features beautiful veneered doors that open to reveal a series of drawers for clothing and a mirror for dressing in. It is not an item of furniture that we see every day, and will prove to be a conversation piece for our visitors. It now has a permanent place of honour in the Guest Suite.