Highway Directions to Casa Loma
From the South-West
(Windsor, London etc.)
Take the 401 East to Allen Road (Allen Expressway). Go south on the Allen Expressway to Eglinton Avenue West. Turn left (east) on Eglinton to Spadina. At Spadina, turn right (south, which is the only way you can go.) Continue on Spadina until you reach the front of the Castle, which is just south of St. Clair.
From the North-East
(Ajax, Oshawa, Scarborough etc.)
Take the 401 West to the Don Valley Parkway. Go south on the D.V.P. to Eglinton Avenue East. Go west on Eglinton to Spadina. Turn left (south) on Spadina (which is the only way you can go) Continue on Spadina until you reach the front of the Castle, which is south of St. Clair.
From the South
(Niagara, Hamilton, Mississauga etc.)
Take the Queen Elizabeth Way Eastbound into Toronto. Continue along the Q.E.W., (which turns into the Gardiner Expressway) to Spadina. Exit Northbound (which is the only way you can go) on Spadina. Continue north to Davenport Road (Spadina ends at Davenport). Turn left on Davenport, and take your first right (Walmer Road ), which takes you around to the front of the castle.
TTC (subway) Directions to Casa Loma
The TTC traveller has four options to reach Casa Loma by way of public transportation.
- Go to Dupont station (located two stops north of St. George station on the Spadina- University line) and walk north two blocks on Spadina Ave. At this point, visitors have the option of climbing the Baldwin Steps (110 steps) at Spadina Ave. and Davenport Road or walking up the hill on the west side of the castle.
- Go to Spadina station and take the Davenport 127 bus to Davenport & Spadina. Get off the bus and climb the Baldwin steps (110 steps ), or take the bus one stop further to Davenport and Walmer and walk up the hill on the west side of the castle.
- Go to St. Clair West station on the Spadina-University line, walk east on St. Clair to Spadina, turn right (south) and keep walking (approximately 15 minutes) to the castle.
- Go to St. Clair station on the Yonge line. Take the St. Clair streetcar (going West) to Spadina Road (5 minute ride-during construction this service is temporarily being provided by buses), get off and walk south on Spadina Road (approximate 10 minute walk) to Casa Loma.
- Are you coming to Casa Loma using the Better Way? Show a valid TTC Metropass and receive 20% off your admission and that of three guests.